1. Must disconnect the USB cable before using the controller.
2. Press the power button to activate the wireless controller for use.
a: Connecting the car's cigarette lighter to the wireless controller may cause it to become non-functional.
b: If the wired controller is connected to power, it will also prevent the wireless controller from functioning.
1. The wireless controller can be charged via a standard power outlet using the official 1M USB cable provided.
2. The wireless controller can also be charged using a car's cigarette lighter socket with the official 1M USB cable provided.
3. The wireless controller can also be charged by connecting it to our system using a 5M USB cable.